Sunday, January 15, 2012

It Factor

Sometimes fate moves forward
Toward
The perfect storm of incidence that put us all on the precipice of this profound greatness..
I am a being that stems from strong roots
Taught from a young age that a name is what you make it
You cant fake it
You have to wake up and realize that you can be more. If you give more...
more than your soul has ever given before.
Thanks to the blood that runs through my veins I see futures possibility and it is glorious
the fact that I can look back and see the wrong and make it right gives me something more
than some are willing to strive for.
Acceptance of my true self
But what brings them down will left me up..
By the hands of that great maker .. some mystical creator..
who decided to make the sands of time create this rhyme make this poet speak these words
I am the white dove that flies high above among a sea of grey
The moon beam that cuts the dark of night away.
Who I am was created thoughtfully skillfully with intent to be more
Fate gave me the words to be heard and
My words spin a web of truth and heart,
simple sincere heart beating for love kindness righteousness isn't perfection. Its being an exception
So it seems to me that we are at an impass... so ill give you one of to choices.. we can come
together and lift up our voices. Outstretched hands reaching onward.. forward toward.
Greatness in each moment..
Or you can fall behind..
confined by the demons of the mind ..
as I march on towards the bright light that makes the night glow with possibility.
Walk with me and let us be we.
If not... stand back. Because i stop for no man. .




No comments: