Thursday, March 26, 2020

- Basic -

I have brown hair and brown eyes
olive skin with thunder thighs
that greet each other at every step.

When I walk down the street
I blend in with the crowd
the masses a shroud
that casts shadows of perception

Just another beige girl
in the played out palette of neutral shades
But I am a kaleidoscope of cacophonous colors
dulled only by your idea of truth

My long locks are luxurious crops
of hickory and mocha
that fingers fueled by wanderlust
to dream of running through

The windows of my soul
are pools of chestnut and honey
whose reflection radiates a light
that keeps you warm with hope

The soft touch of my ever sun-kissed skin
never fades from memory
after being wrapped in my embrace
you're left with a smile on your face

My body is designed
like the goddesses of old
meant to carry the world
or have it bow before me

No comments: